1st Check to see if any breakers are tripped in the breaker box.
2nd Check the air conditioner filter, making sure it is clean.
3rd Make sure the covers are placed correctly on the furnace.
4th Make sure that the furnace switch is in the “On” position.
After checking these four things, if your AC is still not working, call Airstar Mechanical Service Inc.
You should look for a company that is licensed in the State of Texas, has no complaints filed with the Texas Department of License and Regulation and the Better Business Bureau. The company has to have insurance to cover any damage to your home and provide workers’ compensation insurance to its employees.
Yes, Airstar offers equipment that qualifies for the Austin Rebate Program, we help our customers with the forms necessary to obtain any rebates offered by the city. Our employees can provide all the information needed to qualify for the rebates.
- Know what brand of air conditioner you want.
- Decide how efficient of a unit you need.
- Know the square footage of your home.
- Know the rooms in the house that have problems with airflow.
- Research the company that you are getting bids from.
- Last call Airstar for a free estimate.
Yes, Airstar’s technicians are NATE certified and continue every year to get all the training needed to be able to service all AC equipment.